REACH NEW HEIGHTS
in a thriving PARRAMATTA
Brought to you by trusted Australian developer and builder ALAND, The Paramount Commercial Suites inspire productivity each and every day with a modern workspace perched high above it all.
The Paramount sits on top of an awardwinning tower and consists of six floors that redefine the work environment and deliver panoramic views.
Thanks to their central location these suites will foster many business opportunities.
On the ground floor is a large retail space that taps into the precinct’s urban energy.
Its New Age workspaces are built on the touchpoints of connection, convenience and community.
and GROUND FLOOR
RETAIL NOW SELLING
in Parramatta CBD
- Commercial suites located on levels 40-45 with panoramic views
- Commecial suites ranging in sizes from 102sqm*, totalling 3,053sqm*
- Whole floor commercial suites up to 610sqm* available
- Exclusive lift access to commercial levels
- On-site parking available
- Grand lobby entry off Parkes Street
- Ground floor retail area of 267sqm*
- Dual shop frontage on the corner of Wigram and Parkes Streets
- Retail with a private outdoor dining terrace of 73sqm*
- Estimated completion Q2 2024*
- *Approximate figures and dates.
EMBRACE this SKY-HIGH OPPORTUNITY
Thrive in the middle of it all at The Paramount. A region that continues to grow, prosper, and surprise, Greater Western Sydney delivers an incredible snapshot of modern Australia. Whether your focus is work, lifestyle or recreation, this place has something for everyone.
Parramatta and growth go hand-in-hand – in business, connectivity, infrastructure and population. With a commercial space perched high above it all, enhance every aspect and secure the future success of your business visions.
Parramatta is recording the fastest growing economy in Australia behind Sydney CBD and Melbourne, and is well on its way to becoming Australia’s third largest business hub. Your next generation workspace delivers transport services to all of Sydney’s landmarks.
From Parramatta Railway Station it’s easy to reach Sydney Airport, Sydney CBD and locations further west. The upcoming light rail will connect Parramatta’s CBD with numerous entertainment, health and educational facilities.